We are currently hiring for
The Account Manager is an integral part of the Verdin team. This position works directly with clients and reports to the company Vice President of Client Services.
The Account Manager acts as the point of contact for communication between clients and agency and President on all jobs before submitted to the client. They represent Verdin’s point of view, promote and defend the agency’s recommendations
- Assume responsibility for client brands
- Develop creative briefs
- Develop proposals
- Coordinate client meetings
- Track hours against estimates; monitor budgets
- Handle long term account planning
- Coordinate research and analyze data
- Evaluate creative against creative brief and confirm that project is on strategy
- Ensure that the project/program is completed on time and within budget, and meets defined scope and requirements
- Proofread all copy/jobs before they leave the agency
- Work with traffic manager to initiate and track jobs
- Act as point of contact for most communication for clients and facilitate tasks appropriately
- Manage project communication, escalation of issues, and ensure the final product meets/exceeds clients expectationsOTHER DUTIES:
- Track all time in Workamajig, billable and non-billable
- Business development support where needed
- Provide back up phone support when needed
- Other duties as assignedNote: Employees may be needed to drive to meetings or run errands for clients or vendors. A copy of a current driver’s license and car insurance is required for employee personnel file.
The Trafficking Coordinator is an integral part of the Verdin client services team. The TC assists Account Managers with the agency’s clients, is responsible for project and budget set up, arranging internal production schedules and assisting the Operations Manager with a variety of administrative tasks. Reports to the company VP Client Services.
- Sets and helps prepare the team for client meetings (scheduling, setting agenda, participating in meetings, following up with CCR)
- Assists with implementation of projects and event coordination as needed
- Coordinates day to day details on client projects, including creating projects and assigning tasks according to timelines and budgets per the account manager’s direction
- Is responsible for creating daily traffic reports and ensuring all information is entered into Workamajig for creative staff to execute jobs efficiently, working with account staff to reprioritize jobs as needed to accommodate urgent projects.
- Works closely with the creative team to ensure workload is steady.
- Answers telephones and performs general reception duties (Making coffee, offering beverages to visitors in reception, opening and sorting mail, keeping the office space, bathrooms and conference rooms clean and organized, provides beverages and snacks, if needed, for meetings, and filing as needed.)
- Assists with company events and promotional activities as assigned.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies/forms in proper order and quantity and re-orders as required, obtaining approval from the Operations Manager. Orders necessary forms, paper, printer toner, etc.
- Inputs receipts and reconciles statements as directed by the Bookkeeper.
- Coordinates IT needs, printer repairs and maintenance, and office plant service.
- Runs errands such as dropping off bank deposits, picking up print orders or supplies and delivering collateral to clients as needed.
- Keeps staff and client birthday lists and client address list current; routes cards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Note: From time to time employees may be needed to drive materials to clients or vendors. A copy of a current driver’s license and car insurance is required upon date of hire.