As Content Strategist, Jennifer capitalizes on years of experience as a marketer, journalist and writer to plan and create compelling content that clients are proud to show off. She combines her wit with a robust, colloquial vocabulary and a sincere interest in current trends, producing new ideas and content that make audiences look twice. And hit the like button.
“I absolutely love having a conversation with a client and then producing work that they feel really reflects who they are, or something they would have written about themselves on their best day. I’m happiest when I’m making you look good.”
- More than 13 years experience in marketing and journalism
- Specialized experience in writing, editing, branding, SEO and social media
- Years of experience in digital retail marketing and medical marketing
- Proud steward of a neighborhood Little Free Library
- Journalism degree from Ball State University with a concentration in news-editorial and a minor in creative writing