Verdin will formulate the perfect marketing cure for one lucky nonprofit during the Night of the 24-Hour Give
by: Amy Blasco
Reports are filtering in of unusual activity at Verdin on Sacramento Drive in San Luis Obispo. The firm’s creative team is holed up in offices, feverishly creating thrilling and chilling marketing concepts for the 2019 Night of the 24-Hour Give coming Nov. 21 and 22.
This zombie-ified philanthropic event is our way of giving back to the Central Coast community. With the support of other local businesses, we’ll hunker down for 24 consecutive hours to rebrand one lucky nonprofit organization—for free.
Stay tuned to find out which two nonprofits will make it the final stage—community voting! We’re currently vetting nominations and plan to make an announcement later this month. Which charitable organization should get the Verdin 360 “marketing cure” in 2019? We need your help to decide.
Doing a comprehensive rebrand in a 24-hour period is enough to make anyone go a little crazy. One might even say it could turn you into a marketing zombie. But we’re hungry for the challenge! For 16 years, Verdin has been perfecting the branding and marketing process. We’ve developed a proprietary strategy to help our clients get the visibility they need.
Here are some more details about this truly unique gift:
- The winning nonprofit will receive a full rebrand, marketing strategy and materials to carry out the strategy
- This community gift includes in-kind contributions from other local businesses and donations from anyone who wants to participate
- Everything is given to the nonprofit free of charge
What does the gift include?
- Full rebrand, marketing plan, ad campaign and marketing materials from the Verdin team
- Printed collateral from The UPS Store San Luis Obispo, Central Coast Printing, Promotional Concepts, Print Pal Promotions and The Sign Place
- Custom photography
- New website from NDIC
- A fundraising gala for 300 plus meeting space from Embassy Suites in San Luis Obispo
Of course, we can’t provide all of these staggeringly good prizes without the help of our sponsors and community partners. If you or your business would like to help kick some zombie butt, make a financial or in-kind donation to the Night of the 24-Hour Give by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re dying to work with you.